Monday, October 30, 2006

Isabella and Joaquin




I just got to photograph Isabella and Joaquin, sister and brother. They are very special to me as I have been photographing them each since they were born in the hospital. There mom always tries to do something special and fun for pictures. I like to joke that their house is like the Margaret Lake Photography Gallery! For Christmas this year she decided to focus on their Mexican heritage with authenic clothing and lots of color and fun. Wrangling that donkey wasn't easy but he was pretty harmless - now the Longhorn, he kind of scared me, can you tell we're in Texas? Their dad took us all out to this field on a hunting cart at sunset, if those animals wanted to get ornary we weren't left with too many choices. It was like being on a mini-photo safari with the kids as the best subjects!

No comments: