Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Clint and Angela






I was at a wedding Sat. Oct. 14 and borrowed my associates Nikon D200 digital camera. It's the same camera I'm thinking about buying so I thought I'd do some experimenting with it at the wedding I was a guest at. The groom's mom and my mom were very close friends for over 20 years until the groom's mom passed away due to cancer. It was very emotional and we were all really remembering Pattye. The neat thing is that she knew Angela, the bride, and loved her. This was a casual and fun wedding in Denton County, Texas.
I love the shot of the kids playing on the putting green with the shoes of one of the flower girls. Kids are great to shoot at weddings because they are so natural. Here they are playing tag and pretty much unaware of me - true documentary-style, I love the story-telling aspect of it!

No comments: