Thursday, July 31, 2008

AMAZING Sunset!




These were taken in my backyard in Flower Mound, TX on July 30, 2008. These have NO PHOTOSHOP or digital enhancement to the sky of any kind! This is straight out of my camera with a pop-up flash! When I saw that the sky was orange I ran outside with my camera & made my husband Byron pose. He HATES posing for pictures but he was a good sport & let me get a few frames off! I wish I had a professional shoot scheduled & that he was wearing a different shirt but that's ok, he's still hot (in my opinion)! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how amazing!!!!
and how awesome that you have so many wonderful things happening. good luck with everything

jlake22 said...

makes me homesick

Margaret said...

Yeah, we miss you buddy! Don't worry, though, the sky hasn't looked like that every night since you left or anything! Your dad sooo did not want to pose for these but I MADE him, you know how he is. I'm sure YOU would have done it, no problem.

Richmom said...

They are absolutely beautiful. My son kept commenting about the color of the sky. You should send the pictures into the news station.